Working together at Shrewsbury Montessori School, we create an essential partnership that ensures our students’ success in the classroom. As a member of our community, you play an important role in fulfilling our mission through participating in community events and making financial contributions which ensure our long-term sustainability.
How You Can Help
If you have an extra 5 minutes…
If you have an extra hour…
- Volunteer in the library.
- Share your experience at SMS with a friend. Our current parents are our best advertising and ambassadors for SMS.
- Prepare a dish for the Taste of SMS.
- Observe your child’s classroom.
- Work in the school garden.
- Help stuff envelopes for large mailings.
- Solicit an item or sponsorship from a local business for our fundraising events.
- Prepare a special treat for Teacher Appreciation Days.
- Attend a Family Volunteer meeting to find out about more opportunities.
If you have an extra two hours…
- Be an ambassador at an admissions event.
- Share your talent or expertise with our students.
- Volunteer at a fundraising or community-building event.
If you have time every month…
If you have no time… you can still help!